Friday, June 13, 2008

He Keeps Going and Going.....


I'd like to take a minute to introduce you all to the hardest working candidate on the campaign trail this year - Duane Cutlip. Duane is running for NC House District 39.

When I say Duane is the hardest working candidate this campaign season, I'm not kidding. The guy is everywhere. If he's not canvassing neighborhoods and speaking directly to voters about his vision for North Carolina, he's introducing himself to folks at any number of social or civic events. He's also utilizing the Internet to deliver his message to younger voters. I swear every time I turn around, there's Duane. Duane has made it his goal to meet every voter in his district. I am confident that if he continues to campaign as he has been, he surely will. Energizer Batteries needs to give him a call - he makes that little pink bunny look tired. He keeps going and going.....

Duane is a successful small business man, a proud husband and father of two lovely girls. He is a man of honesty, integrity, and common sense. But what impresses me the most about Duane is his unbelievable work ethic. Many candidates for office talk the talk. Duane walks the walk. I honestly can't imagine how many pairs of shoes he's gone through already. ;-)

Please visit Duane's website to learn more about him and his vision for North Carolina. You'll be glad you did. District 39 needs a representative who will work hard for all North Carolinians. I promise you won't find a harder working individual than Duane Cutlip.